Welcome to Our Support Center
Firstly, you pick up the item and add it to the shopping cart. Please ensure you've chosen the proper quantity, color, size, and other details.
Secondly, you copy the coupon code which can be applied to the item you’ve chosen. It means that your item meets the application requirement of the coupon code. When you click on the coupon code, you can read its condition.
Thirdly, you apply the discount code at checkout.
Finally, you get discounted price and pay for the item.
Want to track your order or check its status? no problem! Just Click "Track Order" on the bottom navigation bar, then enter your email address and the tracking number we will send you when your product ships. Click the Track Order button below to confirm the status of your order.
The operation is as follows:
If your product is delivered damaged/defective, please let us know so we can process a replacement immediately at no additional cost.
There are some basic things to remember: the product must be in the original packaging for possible courier pickup/inspection (please do not assemble, install or modify the product in any way).
There are additional requirements for products that are shipped with goods. For more information, click return policy.
- Pay with PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay.
When you choose PayPal to pay, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password. You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.If you don't want to create a new PayPal account, you can click "Cancel and return to OEDRO", go back to the shopping website, and choose another payment method.
- Pay with a Credit/Debit Card, Supported by Stripe
The credit card plans listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this site. Do not worry if your credit card scheme is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
Please note that OEDRO does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment. For questions about your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
At OEDRO, we offer a one-year replacement warranty for defective products older than 30 days (for products older than 30 days, see our Returns Policy), subject to the following general warranty rules:
1. All products subject to warranty claims must contain defects in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of products; products damaged by environmental conditions such as rain, snow, hail, salt, or natural disasters; products damaged by accident or collision; or product damage caused by other faulty components.
2. All items must be in original condition and must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. Products damaged by abuse, misuse, improper repair or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered under warranty.
3. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not reimburse any return shipping costs incurred.
4. The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages returned by the customer that contain parts covered by the warranty. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated by the customer through the shipping company.
5. When making a warranty claim, Oedro will need to verify that you are the original purchaser and request photos of defective or damaged parts. You must provide a copy of the sales slip, valid order number, or another transaction document to verify your purchase.
Troubleshooting failed payments
On the error page of your payment, the reason for the refusal would be indicated to you and will give you an indication of the problem encountered.
"Your card was declined."
"Your card does not support this type of purchase."
"Your card has insufficient funds."
"Payment is failed due to bank's rejection. Please pay with another card or choose another payment method."
"Payment is failed due to insufficient funds/over the limit. Please pay using a card with sufficient balance."
Your payment failed due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Incorrect or incomplete card/account information. For example wrong card number or expiry date
- Insufficient credit or account balance
- Your card is not set up for international online payments, e.g. some cards are usually restricted to certain types of businesses (e.g. healthcare providers)
- Payment system technical problems
We suggest you:
- Double-check your card/account details to make sure they are correct
- Using a different card or payment method
- Contact your card issuer/service provider to enable related features (e.g. international online payments)
*If the Stripe payment fails, you can switch to PayPal.
*If none of the suggestions has helped resolve your problem, please contact our Customer Support.
Whether you want a refund or a replacement product, we process your cancellation immediately and with no hidden fees.
A few things to remember:
Non-returnable products cannot be canceled or modified once they have been manufactured and they include:
Items marked "non-cancellable" or "non-returnable" (clearly stated on the product page before placing the order)
Shipped items cannot be canceled or modified.
Very simple steps: just contact us, provide the order number, and you can cancel: upon your request, we will edit the order or issue a refund to you.