OEDRO Payment Methods
OEDRO accepts payment methods:
- Pay with PayPal
The safer, easier way to pay.
When you choose PayPal to pay, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password. You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you’ll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.If you don't want to create a new PayPal account, you can click "Cancel and return to OEDRO", go back to the shopping website, and choose another payment method.
- Pay with a Credit/Debit Card, Supported by Stripe
The credit card plans listed above are the most commonly used credit cards on this site. Do not worry if your credit card scheme is not listed, we encourage you to go ahead and make the purchase.
Please note that OEDRO does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make payment. For questions about your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for information.
Troubleshooting failed payments
On the error page of your payment, the reason for the refusal would be indicated to you and will give you an indication of the problem encountered.
"Your card was declined."
"Your card does not support this type of purchase."
"Your card has insufficient funds."
"Payment is failed due to bank's rejection. Please pay with another card or choose another payment method."
"Payment is failed due to insufficient funds/over the limit. Please pay using a card with sufficient balance."
Your payment failed due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Incorrect or incomplete card/account information. For example wrong card number or expiry date
- Insufficient credit or account balance
- Your card is not set up for international online payments, e.g. some cards are usually restricted to certain types of businesses (e.g. healthcare providers)
- Payment system technical problems
We suggest you:
- Double-check your card/account details to make sure they are correct
- Using a different card or payment method
- Contact your card issuer/service provider to enable related features (e.g. international online payments)
*If the Stripe payment fails, you can switch to PayPal.
*If none of the suggestions has helped resolve your problem, please contact our Customer Support.